The Innovation Station offers a wide variety of courses to get you started on your creative ideas and projects. Frequency, dates and times vary, so follow the Library’s calendar for updates.
- Introduction to 3D Printing Software: This course offers tips and tricks on how to use 3D printing software properly and how to prepare your 3D file for printing
- 3D Design for Adults
- Introduction to Digital Design
- Photoshop for Beginners
- Advanced Photoshop
- Introduction to Video Editing Workshop
- Green Screen for Beginners
- Intro to Digital Photography
- Intro to Virtual Reality: Experience virtual reality in a simple, fun and affordable way
- RASPBERRY PI 3: Learn basic coding and how to turn equipment and materials into a gaming console
- Lego Challenge: Calling all Lego lovers! Come create, build and show off your skills by building an inspirational concept. We will provide a new challenge every time.
- STEM Academy: Are you interested in finding out what Arduinos and Makey Makey are? Come learn how these electronics can change your life.