Assistive Technology Center
The Assistive Technology Center provides a wide range of programs, activities and technologies that cater to people with disabilities, whether for research, study or leisure. You may view and download our Assistive Technology Center Guide here.
- Provide fun and engaging learning opportunities for people with disabilities and their families.
- Help people with disabilities access information resources and library materials, including ebooks, audiobooks, music and videos.
- Provide equipment and technology that break through barriers to information, maximizing independence for people with disabilities .
- Provide project collaboration, assistive technology demonstrations and other training programs for individuals and organizations dealing with people with disabilities .
- Offer in-depth support through one-on-one appointments with the Information Services Librarian for Adaptive Services.
Ellen Pancho Floro
Information Services Librarian, Adaptive Services & Second Language Learning
Qatar National Library
Tel.: +974 4454 6017
Click here to send an email to Ellen Floro.