- The Library's open access funding committee reviews the application and informs you whether or not the article processing charges (APC) can be paid by the Library. The decision is based on the funding criteria and availability of funds.
- In the case of a positive decision, you need to add the following statement in the acknowledgment section of the article: "Qatar National Library funded the publication of this article."
- You request the publisher to provide you with an invoice for the article, that is addressed to Qatar National Library. You provide the invoice to the Library.
- The Library completes the APC payment and informs you about this.
- You send the Library a copy of the article once it is published online.
Please contact our open access team for more details.